- A community health centre offering primary care services for the health needs of individuals and families.
- operates under the collaborative care model where the interdisciplinary team of family doctors, nurse practitioners, and other health care professionals including RPN, dietitian, therapist, health promoter, and chiropodist, take a wholistic approach to patient care by addressing both the primary and the mental health needs of patients.
- Treatment plan/goals of care are co-created with clients
- Referrals for on-going primary, mental health and addictions are made according to the treatment needs and identified goals of the client.
- The clinical team offers care using best practice guidelines and referral processes.
- Individuals with no family doctor and/or have a diagnosis of severe mental illness living anywhere in Windsor and Essex County without a primary care provider.
Families, babies, men, women, children, older adults and gay-lesbian/transgender people with serious mental illness
- Application Process
- Complete a new patient referral form in person and submit to the CMHA Health Centre medical secretaries
- walk-in for clients
- Web Site
- English, French
- Laura Liebrock, Director, CMHA Health Centre
Phone: 519-255-9940 ext 324
- Documents Required
- New patient referral form
- Fully Accessible - Parking, Washroom and Entrance
- Social Media
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- 211 South West Region Contact Centre (Windsor, City)
- Last Updated On
- March 30, 2023
- 215 Talbot St E
Leamington, ON, N8H 5L4
Cross street: Hwy 33 and Talbot St E
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon8:30 am to 7:00 pmTue8:30 am to 4:30 pmWed8:30 am to 7:00 pmThu8:30 am to 7:00 pmFri8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Mon, Wed, Thu 8:30 am-7 pm * Tue, Fri 8:30 am-4:30 pm
- Service Area(s)
- Essex County