- Windsor C.O.A.S.T (Community Outreach and Support Team) is a partnership between Windsor Police Services and the Community Crisis Centre at Hôtel-Dieu Grace Healthcare.
- This program has been put in place to address the gap in the continuum of existing crisis services.
- Windsor C.O.A.S.T. provides an integrated community based response to individuals residing in the city of Windsor who are marginalized and vulnerable with complex mental health / substance use needs and are in distress. Often these individuals who have frequent contact with police and hospital emergenecy services.
- The objective of the C.O.A.S.T. is to provide on-site mental health crisis assessments in order to facilitate access to community supports and services.
- Adults with psychiatric illness or mental health problems
Age 16 years and up
- Application Process
- Application may be required to community referrals
- Click here for referral form
- 519-973-4435 - After hours
- 519-736-0208 - Amherstburg location
- 519-250-5048 - Lasalle location
- Web Site
- English, Interpretive Services - Other languages - via translator
- Service - Covered by OHIP
- Documents Required
- No documents required
- Fully Accessible - Parking, Ramp, Automatic entrance, Washroom and Elevator
- Agency Information
- View Agency Profile
- 211 South West Region Contact Centre (Windsor, City)
- Last Updated On
- March 2, 2023
- 1030 Ouellette Ave
Windsor, ON, N9A 1H9
Ouellette Campus site, south of hospital
Open in Google Maps
- Hours of Operation
- Mon8:00 am to 4:00 pmTue8:00 am to 4:00 pmWed8:00 am to 4:00 pmThu8:00 am to 4:00 pmFri8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Mon-Fri 8 am-4 pm
- Service Area(s)